Local council meetings calendar..
Annual Parish Council Meeting
Mon, 09 May 2016 19:30
At the Annual Parish Council Meeting the Chairman is elected and signs the Chairman's Declaration of Acceptance of Office.
Croughton Parish Council will also elect a Vice Chairman and appoint individuals to take a special interest in particular community activities to maintain good communications between the Parish Council and the community. These are informal reporting, liaising and monitoring roles.
Croughton Parish Council currently meets on the second Monday in the month, at 7.30 p.m. in the Parish Room at Croughton Village Hall. The Council welcomes members of the public to attend and listen to discussions at its monthly meetings. At the invitation of the Chairman, they may participate in specific item(s) on the agenda of the meeting. Agendas for the meetings are published on the village notice boards at the Co-op store and Village Hall three working days before the meeting. Agendas are also published on the website for reference (see separate web-page for recent agendas). Planning meetings are sometimes held on different dates in order to meet the deadlines set by SNC. The minutes of these meetings are also published below.
- Parish Room
- Parish Clerk
- Agenda, Annual Parish Council, 2016 05 09 (PDF, 62 Kb)
- Accounts for YE 31st March 2016 (PDF, 7 Kb)
- Bank Reconciliation YE 31st March 2016 (PDF, 5 Kb)
- Annual Return 2015/2016 Accounting Statements (PDF, 668 Kb)
- Annual Return 2015/2016 Explanation of Variances (PDF, 6 Kb)
- Annual Return 2015/2016 Annual Governance Statement (PDF, 33 Kb)
- Annual Return 2015/2016 Annual Governance Statement Assertions (PDF, 33 Kb)
- Minutes, Council, 2016 04 11 (PDF, 154 Kb)